– You get freaked out whenever cashiers try to start a conversation with you.
– You say ‘back in Australia’ instead of ‘back at home’.
– Road tunnels just aren’t that exciting anymore.
– You remember the last time you saw sunshine because it’s so dark here during winter.
– Your internet browser’s home page is a Norwegian news website.
– You refer to ‘heaters’ as ‘ovens’ and ‘mandarins’ (back in Australia) as ‘clementines’.
– You recognise different types of Norwegian cutlery at dinner events.
– You tell people your bank account number as if it was a street address.
– You can identify which objects in a person’s room are from IKEA.
Any others? Post them below!